You protect them.
We protect you.
SERVI NG T EXAS H EALTHCARE PROVI DERS S I NCE 19 16 .
P E AC E O F M I N D E X P E R T I S E CHOI C E THE M E DP RO G ROU P D I F F E R E NC E
PEACE OF MIND
• A Berkshire Hathaway company
• Pure consent to settle gives Texas providers control
• Unsurpassed financial strength ratings of A++ (A.M. Best) and AA+ (Standard & Poor’s)
• MedPro Group’s Administrative Hearing Coverage provides $100,000 in policy limits
to defend medical board actions that might be filed against you in the future
• 90% national trial win rate; 80% of claims closed without payment
• 400,000+ claims handled since 1899
• Advisory Boards of experienced healthcare professionals who review claims and offer insights
• Founding member of the Texas Alliance for Patient Access (TAPA); MedPro works
closely with TAPA to identify ways to best protect Texas healthcare providers
• Claims-made, Occurrence, and Convert to Occurrence® coverage options give you flexibility
• Comprehensive coverage in all 50 states and D.C.
• Cyber Liability coverage at no additional cost; Billing and Regulatory coverage available
Proud to support
those on the front lines in
the healthcare industry —
today, and long into the future.
800.4MEDPRO | medpro.com
A.M. Best rating as of 7/10/2019. Standard & Poor’s rating as
of 9/25/2019. All data is MedPro Group data; claims data range
is 2009-2018 unless otherwise indicated. MedPro Group is the
marketing name used to refer to the insurance operations of The
Medical Protective Company, Princeton Insurance Company,
PLICO, Inc. and MedPro RRG Risk Retention Group. All insurance
products are administered by MedPro Group and underwritten by
these and other Berkshire Hathaway affiliates, including National
Fire & Marine Insurance Company. Product availability is based
upon business and/or regulatory approval and may differ among
companies. © 2020 MedPro Group Inc. All Rights Reserved.